This No Bake Monster Cookie Icebox Cake is the perfect, easy to make cake that’s kid-friendly! It features chocolate chip cookies, Oreo cookies, candy coated chocolate, and a sweet, creamy filling!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
You guys, it’s officially summer and I have another totally awesome summer dessert recipe for you! This No Bake Monster Cookie Icebox cake has summer fun written all over it – it’s sweet and creamy, kids love it, and it’s so easy to make in advance of a summer party or barbecue. You’ve got to try it!
If you’ve been a follower of this blog for awhile you’ll know that desserts like these are not typically what I post – sure, I love to share my favorite desserts with you all, but this No Bake Monster Cookie Icebox cake is on another level of sweetness. Let’s just be honest here…it’s made with whipping cream, sugar, and sugary treats (insert shocked-face emoji here). It’s not diet food, there’s absolutely NOTHING healthy about it, and it’s the treat of all treats.
But you know what? It’s summer. And while that doesn’t mean it’s time to totally indulge, it does call for parties and get-togethers and lots of celebrations. And if you’ve got something fun to celebrate this summer, this No Bake Monster Cookie Icebox Cake is the cake for you!
This No Bake Monster Cookie Icebox Cake is embarrassingly easy to make with store-bought chocolate chip cookies, Oreo cookies, and M&Ms, and it’s a major crowd-pleaser. And what more could you ask for in a deliciously festive summer dessert?
Just be sure to make it a day ahead of time and allow it to chill in the fridge overnight. This will magically turn the cookie layers into delicious, cake-y layers as they absorb the sweet cream and it will ensure the cake stays together when you slice into it!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favorite sweet-tooth satisfying dessert lately?
Kitchen Products I recommend:
Looking for even more delicious summer recipes? You’ll love the ones I have linked below!!
- Easy No Bake Cookies and Cream Oreo Icebox Cake
- Easy No Bake Tiramisu Icebox Cake
- No Bake Black Forest Icebox Cake
- Gingerbread Pumpkin Icebox Cake
- Chocolate Mocha Tiramisu Icebox Cake
- No Bake Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this quick recipe. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel.
No Bake Monster Cookie Icebox Cake
- 1 liter whipping cream (also known as heavy cream)
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 26-32 chocolate chip cookies
- 24 Oreo cookies (plus more for crushing over the top of the cake)
- 1 1/2 cups M&Ms (or other candy coated chocolates)
- Whip the whipping cream to soft peaks, adding the sweetened condensed milk in a steady stream, continuing to whip until the cream reaches hard peaks.
- Layer 13-16 chocolate chip cookies in the bottom of a 9-inch by 13-inch rectangular baking dish, topping them with one-third of the whipped cream mixture.
- Sprinkle one-third of the M&Ms over the whipped cream mixture, and top with the Oreo cookies.
- Add another layer of the whipped cream mixture, more M&Ms, and another layer of chocolate chip cookies.
- Add the final layer of the whipping cream mixture, topping it with some crushed Oreos and the remaining M&Ms.
- Chill the cake in the fridge overnight (for 12-18 hours) until ready to serve.