This Best Ever No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream is the BEST vanilla ice cream to make at home, no ice cream maker required! It’s perfectly creamy, smooth and made with only 3 ingredients!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Summer is almost here and that means only one thing in our family – it’s ice cream season!! We love making ice cream at home instead of buying it at the supermarket and this Best Ever No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream is our favourite ice cream recipe ever!
I’ve shared so many of my favourite homemade ice cream recipes with you already, like this No Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream, this Blackberry Mint Frozen Yogurt and this Easy No Churn Snickers Ice Cream, and today I’m coming at you with this Best Ever No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream recipe you’re going to LOVE!!
I don’t know about you, but I love homemade ice cream so much more than anything I’ve ever purchased from a store. And when it comes to homemade ice cream nothing beats an easy no-churn recipe! Made from an easy base of whipped cream and sweetened condensed milk, it’s truly a fantastic no-fuss summer recipe!
Aside from the insanely delicious flavour of this Best Ever No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream, another great thing about it is that you don’t need any special tools or kitchen gadgets for this recipe beyond a stand mixer or hand mixer, a good sturdy loaf pan for freezing the ice cream, and a good ice cream scoop for serving! I’ve added a list of my favourite kitchen gadgets for this recipe below in case you’re interested (Amazon affiliate links):
- MY FAVOURITE ICE CREAM SCOOP (IT ALSO WORKS GREAT FOR PORTIONING CUPCAKE OR MUFFIN BATTER!)
- MY FAVOURITE KITCHENAID STAND MIXER
- MY FAVOURITE HAND MIXER
- MY FAVOURITE LOAF PAN (COMPARABLE)
This Best Ever No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream is the perfect ice cream for serving with cakes, pies, and fruit crumbles or cobblers, and it’s also great for enjoying all on its own with some fresh fruit or in your favourite ice cream cone.
How to make no churn ice cream at home
Simply whip the heavy cream until it begins to form soft peaks and thickly coats the back of a spoon. Continue to whip while adding the sweetened condensed milk in a steady stream until the mixture reaches almost-hard peaks. Fold in any other flavouring ingredients, freeze for 6-8 hours and enjoy!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this Best Ever No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite ice cream flavour? I’d love to know!
KITCHEN TOOLS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for more cool treats for summer time? Check out these recipes:
Best Ever No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- Hand mixer or stand mixer
- container or loaf pan
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream or 500 ml
- 2 vanilla beans or 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Whip the heavy whipping cream cold from the fridge until soft peaks form and the mixture thickly coats the back of a spoon.
- Cut open the vanilla beans, scraping out the seeds and adding them to the bowl with the whipping cream.
- Turn the mixer on high speed and continue to whip, adding the sweetened condensed milk in a steady stream until it's fully incorporated and the mixture almost reaches the hard-peak stage.
- Be careful NOT to over-whip, as this will cause the fat and the water in the cream to separate. If this happens, the ice cream will NOT freeze properly and won't have the creamy, smooth texture you desire.
- Line a large loaf pan with parchment paper (or use a resealable plastic freezer-safe container, if you prefer) and scrape the cream mixture into the pan or container.
- Cover with plastic wrap (or a lid) and freeze for about 6-8 hours, or until the ice cream has become solid enough to scoop.
- Serve in cones, on top of cakes, pies, or brownies, with fruit, or however you desire!