This Quick and Easy Greek Pasta Salad is the perfect easy summer side dish recipe! It’s simple to make with fresh, healthy ingredients, it’s great for barbecues and picnics, and it’s bursting with authentic Greek flavors!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
If you’ve been a reader of mine for any length of time you’ve probably heard me talk about some of the travelling our family has done over the years – especially our trip to Greece a few years ago. We spent a whole month in Greece in the summer, travelling around to different cities and islands and soaking up all the culture we could. Of course, food is always a HUGE part of any culture so we certainly enjoyed our share of authentic Greek cuisine and it was some of the best food I’ve ever eaten in my life (true story!).
While we were there I actually had a Greek person share with me a recipe for Greek salad and as I suspected, it was as simple as it gets. I’ve been making versions of that authentic Greek salad ever since we returned home from our trip to Greece and this is my pasta salad version. I’ve ditched the conventional salad dressing (no one uses that in Greece anyway!) and opted for a super easy vinaigrette with some simple dried herbs.
Looking for a pasta-free version of this delicious salad? Try my 5-Minute Greek Salad!
The best part about this Quick and Easy Greek Pasta Salad is that you can just throw everything into one bowl, toss it all together and enjoy! There’s no need to mix the dressing ingredients separately, which makes an already easy pasta salad recipe even easier!
We enjoy this Quick and Easy Greek Pasta Salad all summer long and it’s a staple at our family barbecues and backyard parties. My kids devour it and beg for seconds and it’s always a crowd-pleasing recipe! And if you really want to take this recipe to the next level, skip the inexpensive cow’s milk feta and go for the real sheep’s milk feta. The flavor and texture are out of this world and with such a simple salad recipe, it’s really the way to go!
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY & HEALTHY SUMMER ENTERTAINING TIPS, TRICKS AND RECIPES?
GET MY EASY HEALTHY SUMMER ENTERTAINING E-COOKBOOK!
I hope you enjoy this Quick and Easy Greek Salad recipe! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favorite quick and easy side dish for summer?
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Kitchen products I recommend:
Looking for even more delicious pasta recipes? You’ll LOVE these!!
- Easy Classic Macaroni Salad
- Easy Classic Pasta Salad
- Easy Classic Italian Pasta Salad
- Rainbow Vegetable Pasta Salad with Creamy Italian Herb Dressing
- Strawberry Spinach Pasta Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
- Butternut Squash Pasta Salad
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN MEAL IDEAS?
Get my 1-week Vegetarian Meal Plan E-Cookbook!
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this recipe. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel.
Quick and Easy Greek Pasta Salad
- 300 grams Farfalle pasta (cooked according to package directions, rinsed and drained)
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried Greek oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/3 cup black or kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Add the cooked pasta, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, green pepper, red onion, oregano, basil, olive oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper to a large bowl and toss everything together well.
- Top with olives and feta cheese and serve!