Vegan Cauliflower Soup with Roasted Red Peppers is a healthy, delicious soup! Make this easy soup recipe from scratch in under an hour!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
We are in full on soup season over here and I’m not going to lie – I’m loving it! During the fall and winter season I make homemade soup at least once a week (sometimes twice) and we enjoy it for warm lunches and dinners on cold days. This vegan cauliflower soup with roasted red peppers is my latest favourite soup to make, and I know you’re going to love it as much as we do!
I’ve enjoyed creamy roasted red peppers in soups for years, but I’ve always known creamy soups were packed with heavy cream. My delicious vegan version is made without any dairy and it’s SO delicious and creamy. And it’s only 130 calories per bowl!
My Blendtec Blender (affiliate link) is one of my favourite kitchen tools for healthy soups like this one. Don’t get me wrong, I love using my hand blender (affiliate link) in a pinch to save time, but a high-powered blender just does the BEST job with ensuring your pureed soups are extra smooth and creamy without adding any cream at all!
LOOKING FOR MORE HEALTHY WHOLE-FOOD RECIPES WITH EASY COOKING TIPS?
GET MY HEALTHY WHOLE-FOOD RECIPES E-COOKBOOK!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this vegan cauliflower soup as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite cold-weather soup to enjoy this time of year? I’d love to know!
Looking for more healthy soup recipe like this? Try these:
- Slow Cooker Dairy Free Creamy Carrot Ginger Soup
- Crock Pot White Bean French Onion Soup
- Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
- Easy Healthy Roasted Vegetable Soup
- Easy Crock Pot Vegetarian Chili
- Butternut Squash Red Lentil Soup
- Rustic Italian Sausage Tortellini Soup
- Best Ever One Pot Beef Stew
- 25 Comforting Winter Soup Recipes in one post!
- Crock Pot French Onion Soup with White Beans
Kitchen Products I Recommend:
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN MEAL IDEAS?
Get my 1-week Vegetarian Meal Plan E-Cookbook!
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this nutritious recipe. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel
Vegan Cauliflower Soup with Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 head cauliflower large, washed and cut into chunks
- 5 large red peppers stems and cores removed, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 5 cups vegetable stock (can use chicken stock, if desired)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the cauliflower pieces and red pepper pieces on a large baking sheet and toss in one tablespoon of the olive oil and the salt and pepper.
- Roast for 25 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- When the vegetables are almost finished roasting, heat a large pot over medium-low heat, adding the other tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the onion, garlic, thyme, and paprika and cook until the onions are translucent.
- Add the roasted vegetables, along with the vegetable stock, and stir well to combine.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, then puree in batches (or use a hand-held blender).
- Serve with a drizzle of coconut cream (if desired).