This Slow Cooker Chai Tea Latte is the perfect warm drink for the fall and winter seasons! It’s a great recipe for serving to a crowd during the holidays, and it’s so easy to make with only a few simple ingredients!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I don’t know about you, but when fall comes I get so excited for all the warm, comforting drinks I’ll be enjoying over the next several months. Since we don’t have air conditioning the summer months get very hot – you won’t find me sipping on anything but ice water, homemade iced tea, and the odd refreshing fruit smoothie, but in the winter? I’m all about the lattes!
I shared my AMAZING Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe with you last month and you all LOVED it so much I knew I had to share my favourite Slow Cooker Chai Tea Latte recipe with you as well. It’s one of the best slow cooker recipes I’ve ever made and there’s nothing quite like curling up with a book on a cool fall evening and enjoying my favourite chai latte!
If you know me at all you’ll know I’m a huge tea junkie. I’ve recently gotten more into coffee because…kids…but I still love my tea just as much as I always have. And there’s just something so special about chai tea; those spicy flavours paired with creamy milk and just a hint of sweetness – it’s like heaven in a cup!
Another thing I absolutely love about this Slow Cooker Chai Tea Latte recipe is that it’s perfect for holiday parties or brunches. It’s one of those set-it-and-forget-it recipes so it saves a ton of time and effort, and it’s a major crowd-pleaser!! Guests can serve themselves straight from the slow cooker, and you can even make this Slow Cooker Chai Tea Latte recipe as a part of a drink buffet along with my Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate recipe or my Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Cider recipe! Add some whipped cream, a variety of sprinkles, spices, and sauces and you’ve got yourself a delicious fall or winter beverage bar!
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS HOT DRINKS TO ENJOY THIS WINTER? TRY MY SLOW COOKER CRANBERRY APPLE CIDER, OR THIS AMAZING HOMEMADE EARL GREY TEA LATTE!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this Slow Cooker Chai Latte as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite warm winter beverage? Share it with me below!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS WINTER-INSPIRED DRINKS? TRY A FEW OF MY FAVOURITES LINKED BELOW!
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Earl Grey Vanilla Tea Latte (London Fog)
- 3 Ingredient Healthier Crock Pot Hot Chocolate (Slow Cooker)
- Slow Cooker Apple Cranberry Cider
- Easy Healthy Golden Milk Latte
- Healthy Matcha Latte (Starbucks Copycat)
- Slow Cooker Gingerbread Latte (Starbucks Copycat)
- Easy Healthier Crock Pot Hot Chocolate
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this hot beverage. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel.
Slow Cooker Chai Tea Latte
- 3 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons chai tea leaves (or 3 chai tea bags)
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 4 star anise (optional)
- 1/3 cup honey or other vegan substitute
- 1 liter whole milk (4 cups) or other vegan substitute
- whipped cream for serving (optional)
- cinnamon for serving (optional)
- Add the boiling water and the chai tea leaves to the slow cooker and cook on high for 15 minutes.
- Add the cinnamon sticks, allspice, cloves, anise, honey and milk.
- Stir to combine, cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Strain and serve with whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon.