NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:Instagram story I watched several weeks ago – it struck me with inspiration and I just knew I had to give it a try, with my own spin on it of course! My family loves this recipe – it’s the perfect easy lunch on the go, and it makes a delicious healthy side dish to your favourite Asian-style meals like my Easy Honey Garlic Shrimp with Rice or this Healthier Sesame Orange Chicken. If you’ve got cucumbers and a few other simple Asia-style n ingredients at home then you’re about 5 minutes away from this delicious Easy Japanese Cucumber Salad. The best way to make this salad is in a Mason Jar – simply add the cucumbers and all the dressing ingredients, shake and enjoy. Or, add everything together and place in the fridge for up to 2 days and enjoy this Easy Japanese Cucumber Salad whenever you’re in a pinch and need a healthy snack or lunch!
Healthy Whole-Food Recipes with Easy Cooking Tips
Get my healthy whole-food recipes e-cookbook!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Looking for more recipes like this Easy Japanese Cucumber Salad? You’ll love these:
Kitchen products I recommend:
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN MEAL IDEAS?
Get my 1-week Vegetarian Meal Plan E-Cookbook!
If you made this, share a photo!
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
- Thinly slice the cucumber using a mandoline if you have one. If not, simply slice by hand as thin as you can using a sharp kitchen knife.
- Add the cucumber slices to a large mason jar.
- Pour the rice vinegar, sesame oil, sea salt and sesame seeds into the mason jar.
- Place the lid on tightly and shake well to combine.
- Enjoy immediately or place in the fridge to enjoy up to 2 days later.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.