These Mini Eggs Easter Brownie Parfaits are the perfect easy-to-make Easter treat that everyone will love! Delicious chocolate cream, fudgy, chewy brownies, and everyone’s favourite Easter treat: Mini Eggs!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I must live under a rock because it wasn’t until recently that I realized there is actually some controversy surrounding candy-coated chocolate Easter eggs. I mean, who would have thought that people would actually be able to tell the difference between different brands’ candy coating?
Since we don’t eat a lot of candy in our house, I don’t discriminate – any brand of candy-coated chocolate is fine by me! Except if one brand is on sale of course, but that’s just the penny-pinching mom in me!
The good news is, even if you are partial to one brand of candy-coated chocolate eggs over another, you can use any brand you want for this recipe and it will still taste amazing. I know, I don’t really need to convince you of that, do I? How can you go wrong with chewy brownie pieces, chocolate whipped cream and crushed candy coated chocolate??
These Mini Eggs Easter Brownie Parfaits are the perfect choice for an Easter party since they’re so easy to throw together and they’re made with everyone’s favourite chocolate Easter treat! We served them to friends this weekend and they were a big hit! And of course, you could substitute a low-fat whipped topping for the real whipped cream in this recipe, but if you’re already indulging in Easter candy then you may as well go for the good stuff, right?
Like the look of this recipe? You’ll love these Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Bars or this absolutely Perfect Pavlova with fresh cream and berries!
How cute are these Mini Eggs Easter Brownie Parfaits??! I just love them for a quick and easy Easter dessert that looks impressive but takes almost no time at all!
I hope you enjoy this Mini Eggs Easter Brownie Parfaits recipe! Let me know in the comments below, do you have a favourite brand of candy-coated chocolate Easter egg?
Like this recipe? Try my No-Bake Chocolate Raspberry Mason Jar Cheesecakes or this Chocolate Spice Meringue Torte!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
This Perfect Pavlova is truly the perfect dessert for spring! And it’s gluten-free!!
This Rainbow Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing is the perfect accompaniment to any Easter brunch!
Try these Honey Glazed Fruit Tarts with Vanilla Custard Filling for a delicious springtime dessert!
Mini Eggs Brownie Parfaits
A super easy-to-make Easter-themed dessert that everyone will love!
- 1 225 g bag of your favourite candy-coated chocolate Easter Eggs
- 500 ml whipping cream
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 in batch of Grandma's Fudge Brownies (recipe linked below) just the brownies, NOT the frosting!, a super easy brownie recipe you can throw together in minutes!
Prepare the Fudge Brownies according to the recipe directions, letting it cool completely before using. Alternatively, feel free to use your favourite brownie recipe or even store-bought brownies if you'd like.
Slice the Fudge Brownies into small square pieces, about 24 in all.
- Add the whipping cream and the sugar to a large bowl (I use my stand-mixer, but a hand mixer works fine too!). Whip the cream on high speed until stiff peaks form. Remove about 1 cup of the whipped cream to a separate bowl and then add the cocoa powder to the rest of the whipped cream, folding it in gently until it's blended well.
- Pour the candy-coated chocolate eggs into a plastic bag, reserving a few for the top of each parfait. Crush the rest of the candy-coated chocolate eggs inside the bag using a rolling pin until they're in medium sized pieces with a few larger chunks.
- Layer the chocolate whipped cream, the brownie chunks and the crushed candy-coated chocolate eggs in the parfait glasses however you wish, and serve with a dollop of the plain whipped cream on top, along with a few candy-coated chocolate eggs for a garnish!
These parfaits will require 4 parfait glasses, mason jars or even clear disposable plastic cups for easy cleanup.