NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:Blender Bottles (affiliate link) on Amazon awhile ago and they’ve turned out to be the BEST thing for taking smoothies in the car while I’m doing the school run without worrying that they’ll spill all over the place!
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN MEAL IDEAS?
Get my 1-week Vegetarian Meal Plan E-Cookbook!
LOOKING FOR MORE REFRESHING DRINKS? TRY MY DAIRY-FREE MOCHA CARAMEL FRAPPUCCINO, OR THIS SPARKLING PEACH MANGO REFRESHER!And because most of my days are busy and full of kids, family, and all kinds of other things I need to get done, smoothies are my favourite breakfast because I know I don’t need to worry about my nutrition until lunch time. This Blueberry Kale Power Smoothie is full of antioxidant-rich blueberries, dark green Kale, protein-packed Greek Yogurt (or use coconut yogurt to make it vegan), and chia seeds, which makes it the perfect nutritious breakfast!!
Looking for even more healthy breakfasts? You’ll love these:
- Strawberry Orange Banana Power Smoothie
- Mango Citrus Smoothie Bowl
- Coconut Mango Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Almost Overnight Oats
- Green Apple Spinach Smoothie
- Winter Berry Smoothie
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS SUMMER DESSERT IDEAS?
GET MY SUMMER DESSERTS E-COOKBOOK!
Blueberry Kale Power Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 large handfuls of dark green kale leaves
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Greek yogurt (or substitute coconut yogurt, if desired)
- 1 large banana
- 1 tablespoon whole chia seeds, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup water or coconut water (juice or almond milk also works)
- Add the blueberries, kale, yogurt, banana and chia seeds to a high-powered blender.
- Add the water (or other liquid) and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses or a smoothie cup, garnish with some extra chia seeds if desired, and enjoy!