These Easy Mini Lemon Cheesecakes are the perfect easy dessert for spring! Just a few simple ingredients, an easy cookie crust and a fluffy cheesecake filling that’s bursting with citrus!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
We’re more than halfway through April and I can’t even believe it!! Has 2020 just flown by for anyone else? Spring is here and summer’s coming fast, which means it’s time to pull out all those delicious summer desserts! These Easy Mini Lemon Cheesecakes are one of my favourite summer desserts – they’re easy to make (seriously, a no-fail recipe!), they’re so creamy and delicious, and they’re bursting with lemon flavour! You’re going to love ’em!
If you’re afraid of making cheesecake from scratch because of all the horror stories you’ve heard about dry, cracked cheesecake, have no fear. These Easy Mini Lemon Cheesecakes are SO creamy and smooth, and the filling is only 5 basic ingredients. It’s a very hard recipe to mess up, so it’s a great one for beginning bakers! Follow my tips below!
How to Make Mini Cheesecakes
- Start with room temperature ingredients! If you want creamy cheesecakes, starting with all your ingredients at room temperature is the key. It’ll help everything combine together really smoothly, making for a silky filling!
- Use paper liners! There’s no point in ruining your homemade mini cheesecakes because you can’t get them out of the tins, right?! Use paper muffin cups for next to no mess and easy removal!
- Let them cool, then chill! The key to creamy cheesecake is letting them cool to room temperature first, then chilling for several hours or overnight. This helps the filling to set and stay nice and creamy.
- Garnish! Add some delicious whipped cream, lemon zest, berries, or whatever you like!
CLICK HERE for all my cheesecake baking tips!
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY AND DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE RECIPES AND TIPS?
Get my Easy No-Bake Cheesecakes E-Cookbook!
Looking for more delicious cheesecake recipes? You’ll LOVE this Easy No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake, or this Easy Classic No Bake Cheesecake!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love these mini cheesecakes as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite lemon dessert? I’d love to know!
KITCHEN TOOLS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for more delicious desserts? You’ll LOVE these:
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS SUMMER DESSERT IDEAS?
GET MY SUMMER DESSERTS E-COOKBOOK!
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this zingy dessert. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel
Easy Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 16 ounces full fat cream cheese at room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1/4 cup full fat sour cream at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- zest of 2 lemons
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- whipped cream and lemon zest for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until the crumbs are moistened.
- Add a heaping tablespoon of the crumb mixture into the bottom of each paper liner and press down to pack the crumbs together to form a crust.
- Add the room temperature cream cheese to a large bowl and mix with a hand mixer on medium-high speed until creamy and smooth.
- Add the sugar and mix well for about 3 minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix well after each addition, scraping down the bowl to make sure everything is incorporated.
- Add the sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice and zest, and mix well on low speed until well blended.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly between the 12 prepared cups and pour it in over the crusts.
- Tap the muffin tin on the counter to help any bubbles rise to the surface, and then bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20-23 minutes or until the edges of the cheesecakes are set and the middles have a slight jiggle.
- Let the cheesecakes cool at room temperature until cooled, and then chill them for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, garnish with a swirl of whipped cream and some lemon zest or lemon slices. OR, use fresh berries and whipped cream, if desired.