This Easy No Churn Cookies and Cream Oreo Ice Cream is the perfect homemade ice cream for Oreo lovers! It’s simple to make with only 3 ingredients!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Hi friends! I don’t know about you but for me summer’s just not complete without some delicious ice cream! This Easy No Churn Cookies and Cream Oreo Ice Cream is one of our family’s favourite ways to enjoy one the best summer treats at home, on a budget, and without all the fuss of an ice cream maker! I’m telling you, homemade no-churn ice cream is where it’s at!!
I’ve shared so many of my favourite homemade ice cream recipes with you already, like this No Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream, this Best Ever Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, this Easy No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, and this Easy No Churn Snickers Ice Cream, and they all have the same super easy, no churn method in common – just like this Easy No Churn Oreo Ice Cream!
You don’t need any special tools or kitchen gadgets for this delicious recipe, except for a stand mixer or basic hand mixer, a good sturdy loaf pan or container for freezing the ice cream, and a good ice cream scoop for serving! I’ve added a list of my favourite kitchen gadgets for this recipe below (Amazon affiliate links):
- MY FAVOURITE ICE CREAM SCOOP (IT ALSO WORKS GREAT FOR PORTIONING CUPCAKE OR MUFFIN BATTER!)
- MY FAVOURITE KITCHENAID STAND MIXER
- MY FAVOURITE HAND MIXER
- MY FAVOURITE LOAF PAN (COMPARABLE)
How to make no churn Oreo ice cream at home
Simply whip the heavy cream until it begins to form soft peaks and thickly coats the back of a spoon. Continue to whip while adding the sweetened condensed milk in a steady stream until the mixture reaches almost-hard peaks. Fold in the crushed Oreo cookies, freeze for 6-8 hours and enjoy! It’s THAT simple!!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this Easy No Churn Cookies and Cream Oreo Ice Cream as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite ice cream flavour? I’d love to know!
KITCHEN TOOLS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for more cool treats for summer time? Check out these recipes:
- Blackberry Mint Frozen Yogurt
- No Churn Creme Egg Ice Cream
- Mango Coconut Sorbet
- Pina Colada Popsicles
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
- Easy No Churn Snickers Ice Cream
Easy No Churn Cookies and Cream Oreo Ice Cream
- Hand mixer or stand mixer
- container or loaf pan
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream or 500 ml
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 15 to 20 Oreo cookies crushed, plus more for serving
- Whip the heavy whipping cream cold from the fridge until soft peaks form and the mixture thickly coats the back of a spoon.
- Continue to whip on high speed, adding the sweetened condensed milk in a steady stream until it's fully incorporated and the mixture almost reaches the hard-peak stage.
- Be careful NOT to over-whip, as this will cause the fat and the water in the cream to separate. If this happens, the ice cream will NOT freeze properly and won't have the creamy, smooth texture you desire.
- Fold the crushed Oreos into the whipped cream mixture just until combined.
- Line a large loaf pan with parchment paper (or use a resealable plastic freezer-safe container, if you prefer) and scrape the ice cream mixture into the pan or container.
- Cover with plastic wrap (or a lid) and freeze for about 6-8 hours, or until the ice cream has become solid enough to scoop.
- Serve in cones, bowls, on top of cakes or brownies, or however you desire!