NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:Blendtec Blender (affiliate link) is one of my favourite kitchen tools and it does a great job of smoothies, blended drinks, and drinks like this Grapefruit Soda!
How to make Healthy Homemade Soda with FruitSimply blend fresh fruit with some water and a little bit of your favourite healthy sweetener (coconut sugar, honey, agave, maple syrup, etc.) to make a “syrup”. Mix it with your favourite unsweetened soda water or some club soda or sparkling water to your taste, add a cute paper straw, and enjoy!
LOOKING FOR MORE HEALTHY WHOLE-FOOD RECIPES WITH EASY COOKING TIPS?
GET MY HEALTHY WHOLE-FOOD RECIPES E-COOKBOOK!
Looking for more refreshing healthy drinks? Try my Healthy Cucumber Lemonade, or this delicious Healthy 3-Ingredient Lemonade!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Kitchen Products I recommend:
Looking for more delicious drinks for summer? Try these!
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY & HEALTHY SUMMER ENTERTAINING TIPS, TRICKS AND RECIPES?
GET MY EASY HEALTHY SUMMER ENTERTAINING E-COOKBOOK!
Easy Healthy Grapefruit Soda
- 1 large grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons honey (or use agave nectar, if desired)
- 1/2 cup water
- soda water (or club soda) to taste
- Cut the grapefruit and remove the fruit, placing it in the blender. Discard the peel and white pith.
- Add the honey and water to the blender and blend on high speed until the mixture is smooth.
- Skim the foam from the mixture with a spoon (if desired) and divide between 3 glasses with some ice.
- Top with club soda or your favourite sparkling water (the ration should be about 1/3 grapefruit mixture to 2/3 soda water), according to your tastes.