This Healthy Cucumber Lemonade is the perfect naturally-sweetened refreshing drink for summer! It’s made from blended cucumbers, fresh lemon juice and honey, so it’s the perfect healthy refreshment for warm days and summer parties!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:Watermelon Green Tea Refresher, but I’ve been wanting to create a new lemonade drink with cucumbers for months and I have finally perfected it! Truly, I love everything about cucumbers and I enjoy them almost every day. On lazy days I munch on cucumber slices for snacks and lunch, I enjoy them on salads all the time, and I even throw a few cucumber slices in my water bottle most days for some added fresh flavor. Cucumber and lemon go so perfectly together and they make this Healthy Cucumber Lemonade just explode with flavor.
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN MEAL IDEAS?
Get my 1-week Vegetarian Meal Plan E-Cookbook!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Kitchen Products I Recommend:
Looking for more warm-weather drink recipes like this? Try these recipes below!
- Healthy Sparkling Mojito Lemonade
- Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade (Copycat Recipe)
- Healthy Pomegranate Lemonade
- Easy Healthy Raspberry Lemonade
- Healthy Blueberry Lemonade
- Healthy 3-Ingredient Lemonade
- Healthy Strawberry Lemonade
If you made this, share a photo!
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
- 1 large cucumber (cut into chunks)
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup liquid honey or other vegan honey substitute
- juice of 7 lemons
- 3-4 cups sparkling water (or still water)
- Add the cucumber chunks, water, honey and lemon juice to your blender and blend on high speed until very smooth.
- Pour the cucumber mixture into a large pitcher through a strainer to catch any pulp that remains.
- Add the sparkling water to the pitcher, along with some lemon and cucumber slices (and ice, if desired) and stir gently to combine.
- Pour into sugar-rimmed glasses (if desired) with a few slices of lemon and cucumber, and enjoy with cute paper straws!
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.
Recipe VideoWatch the video below to see exactly how I make this recipe. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel.
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS SUMMER DESSERT IDEAS?
GET MY SUMMER DESSERTS E-COOKBOOK!