NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:Healthy 3-Ingredient Lemonade recipe with you, so if you’re more into basic lemonade then that one is definitely for you. But sometimes I like to mix it up a little bit with recipes like this Healthy Blueberry Lemonade, my Healthy Strawberry Lemonade or even my favourite Healthy Cucumber Lemonade. If you’re a lemonade lover like me you have come to the right place, and I know you’re going to love this Easy Healthy Raspberry Lemonade too! It’s my latest lemonade creation and it is delicious!! This Easy Healthy Raspberry Lemonade is truly the epitome of summer refreshment! And it’s so simple to make with only water, fresh fruit and honey. If you have a blender (even a cheap one will do!) and a strainer, you’re good to go and you’re only minutes away from this Easy Healthy Raspberry Lemonade!
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN MEAL IDEAS?
Get my 1-week Vegetarian Meal Plan E-Cookbook!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Kitchen Products I Recommend:
Looking for more warm-weather drink recipes like this Easy Healthy Raspberry Lemonade? Try these recipes below!
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS SUMMER DESSERT IDEAS?
GET MY SUMMER DESSERTS E-COOKBOOK!
Easy Healthy Raspberry Lemonade
- 5 lemons, juiced
- 1/3 cup honey or other vegan substitute
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 4-5 cups water
- lemon slices, fresh raspberries, ice and mint leaves for garnish
- Add the juice of 5 lemons, honey and raspberries, along with 1 cup of the water to a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Strain the mixture into a pitcher to remove the foam and raspberry seeds, and add the remaining 3-4 cups of water (to taste) to the raspberry mixture.
- Add ice, fresh raspberries, lemon slices and mint leaves (if desired) for garnish.
- Serve in mason jars or tall glasses with paper straws and a slice of lemon.