These Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Muffins are one of the best muffin recipes for fall! Packed with delicious pumpkin spice flavours and a hint of cheesecake!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Friends, I can’t even tell you how excited I am that fall is here! The leaves are falling and crunching under my feet on the sidewalk and I’m watching the mountains out our windows as they turn all kinds of gorgeous shades of red, yellow and orange. And aside from the beauty of fall, I’m loving all the pumpkin recipes I’ve been making lately and I have another delicious one for you today: these Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Muffins!!
These muffins are an ultra-moist and decadent muffin topped with a sweet cheesecake swirl – if you’re looking for a healthy pumpkin muffin this is NOT it (although, check out my Healthy Pumpkin Oat Muffins! They’re SO good and healthy too!), but if you need to satisfy your sweet tooth these Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Muffins are the perfect choice!!
LOOKING FOR MORE MUFFIN BAKING RECIPES AND TIPS?
Get my guide to Easy No-Fail Muffin Baking!
Looking for even MORE muffin recipes? Try my most popular recipe ever, these Best Ever Banana Muffins!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love these Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite pumpkin recipe for fall? I’d love to know!
Kitchen Tools I Recommend:
Looking for even more delicious muffin recipes? Here are all my favourites!
- Best Ever Banana Muffins
- Zucchini Blueberry Muffins
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Raspberry Lemonade Muffins
- Lemon Pistachio Muffins
- Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Apple Carrot Ginger Muffins
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS PUMPKIN RECIPES, PLUS FALL BAKING TIPS AND TRICKS?
Get my Pumpkin Recipes E-Cookbook!
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this autumn dessert. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel
If you made this, share a photo!
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree (the canned variety is best, unsweetened)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 ounces full fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 egg (beat one egg and use half the mixture)
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar, and vegetable oil until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger and mix with a rubber spatula just until no streaks of flour remain. Set the batter aside.
- Combine the cream cheese, 1/2 egg, and sugar in a medium bowl with a wire whisk until the mixture is creamy and smooth. Set aside.
- Portion out the pumpkin batter into the 12 muffin cups, filling each one about 2/3 full.
- Add one tablespoon or so of the cheesecake mixture to the top of each and use a toothpick to swirl the cheesecake mixture into the pumpkin batter.
- Bake the muffins at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes, or until the muffins pass the toothpick test (insert a toothpick and if it comes out clean, they're done!).
- Allow the muffins to cool in their pans for about 10 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.