These Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect fall dessert or snack! They’re soft and chewy and full of pumpkin and spice and delicious chocolate! Watch the VIDEO below to see how I make them, and scroll down to the bottom of this blog post for the FULL RECIPE!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Friends, I am SO excited to share this recipe with you today! These Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of THE BEST fall recipes I have ever tried and I just know they’re going to be that for you too! They’re super soft, perfectly chewy, and packed with warm, melty chocolate! What’s not to love!?
I was reading through a few older blog posts of mine recently, specifically the post where I shared these Pumpkin Spice Pancakes, and I was remembering the weeks after we first moved to Romania and the difficult time I was having getting my hands on canned pumpkin. Here I am, one year later, still in mourning over the fact that canned pumpkin is totally not a thing in Romania like it is in North America and so my fall baking routine has been flipped upside down (insert sad face emoji here).
Thankfully, I have probably the most supportive and loving parents in the world who, in a recent care package, sent me several cans of delicious canned pumpkin from Canada and let me tell you, I couldn’t be happier about it. I’ve rationed it, of course, but I will admit to having made SEVERAL batches of these amazing Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies already this fall. And it’s only the middle of September. But who could blame me? They are truly, hands down, my favorite pumpkin recipe for fall.
Seriously. They’re just plain perfect. This Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is SO simple and these cookies are like little clouds of pumpkin heaven filled with warm, melty chocolate. What could possibly be better than that on a cool fall day? Grab yourself a glass of milk and dunk away, because this is going to be your new favorite fall cookie recipe, I promise!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you enjoy these Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favorite pumpkin recipe for fall?
Before you grab this delicious recipe, check out some of my other favorites below!
This Healthy 2-Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Butter is one of my readers’ favorite recipes!
These Best Ever Blueberry Crumb Bars are the best fruit bars I’ve ever tasted with a deliciously tender shortbread crumble!
These No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars are perfect for school lunches or picnics! And they couldn’t be easier to make!
Kitchen Tools I Recommend:
Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons pureed pumpkin (canned)
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine the melted butter, brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla and pureed pumpkin with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and spices.
- Combine everything together with a rubber spatula, scraping down the sides of the bowl and mixing just until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll tablespoons of dough into balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Press the balls down slightly before baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 9 or 10 minutes, just until the tops of the cookies lose their shine.
- Leave the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5-7 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
I originally stumbled across this recipe when a YouTuber shared it here. I’ve adapted it slightly to my family’s tastes.