This Best Ever Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is the perfect sweet snack for fall! Light, fluffy and full of real pumpkin and chocolate chips! And made in one bowl!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Pumpkin season is here and I’m not sad about it! If you’ve been a reader of The Busy Baker for any length of time you’ll already know how much I love baking with pumpkin, especially in the fall. This Best Ever Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is one of my favourite things to bake in the fall, and I know you’ll love baking it too!
LOOKING FOR MORE MUFFIN BAKING RECIPES AND TIPS?
Get my guide to Easy No-Fail Muffin Baking!
When it comes to baking loaves the loaf pans you choose are important! If you want perfectly shaped loaves with those gorgeous high sides and domed tops then you NEED to try my favourite loaf pans ever (affiliate link)! They’re nice and heavy, they hold the heat evenly, and a simple spray of cooking spray before baking (or a little bit of butter to grease) helps your loaves slip right out.
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this simple recipe as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite pumpkin recipe? I’d love to know!
KITCHEN TOOLS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for even more easy muffin and loaf recipes? Try these!
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Muffins
- Pumpkin Spice Streusel Muffins
- Rhubarb Streusel Muffins
- Raspberry Lemonade Muffins
- Lemon Pistachio Muffins
- Peach Cobbler Muffins
- Best Ever Greek Yogurt Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Apple Carrot Ginger Muffins
- Blueberry Oat Bread
- Healthy Pumpkin Oat Bread
- Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this delicious and easy recipe. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel.
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS PUMPKIN RECIPES, PLUS FALL BAKING TIPS AND TRICKS?
Get my Pumpkin Recipes E-Cookbook!
If you made this, share a photo!
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
- 15 oz pumpkin puree (100% pumpkin puree) NOT pumpkin pie filling
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/4 cups mini chocolate chips reserve 1/4 cup for topping
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare 2 loaf tins by greasing them and lining them with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar, and vegetable oil until smooth.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt and spices and combine with a rubber spatula until no streaks of flour remain.
- Stir in 1 cup of the mini chocolate chips gently.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tins, dividing the batter between the two pans evenly (this recipe makes 2 loaves).
- Top the loaves with the remaining 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of each loaf comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack in their tins for about 10 minutes before removing the loaves from their pans to cool completely before slicing.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.