These Rosemary Dill Roasted Potatoes are the perfect side dish for any family meal! Make them in about 30 minutes with only a few basic ingredients!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
It’s hard to believe that March is almost coming to an end! Spring is officially here and I’m in full on spring mode and LOVING it!! One of my favourite things about spring is all the fresh food that starts appearing at the local markets, and one of the first purchases I always make in the spring is fresh herbs, perfect for making these delicious Rosemary Dill Roasted Potatoes!
When spring arrives Easter isn’t far behind and of course with Easter comes family get-togethers and holiday celebrations. When it comes to holiday meals I like to spend my time focusing on the dishes that really shine, like this Roasted Turkey Breast with homemade Cranberry Bacon Stuffing and this homemade Vegan Green Bean Casserole. And for the rest of the side dishes, simple salads or easy recipes like these Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots or these Rosemary Dill Roasted Potatoes are perfectly delicious and keep all that hostess stress in check – hosting a holiday meal is a lot of responsibility! Give yourself a break with some easy side dishes!
Looking for more holiday side dishes? CLICK HERE for all my favourite holiday recipes!
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN MEAL IDEAS?
Get my 1-week Vegetarian Meal Plan E-Cookbook!
My favourite thing about this recipe is that it can be thrown together in less than 5 minutes. Using baby potatoes with the skins on is a huge time saver (who likes peeling potatoes? Not this girl!!), and other than that it’s just melting some butter, adding the garlic and herbs, salt and pepper, and tossing everything together and into the oven. What could be easier than that!!??
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love these Rosemary Dill Roasted Potatoes as much as our family does! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite Easter side dish? I’d love to know!
Kitchen Products I recommend:
Looking for even more delicious recipes? You’ll love these:
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY STRESS-FREE HOLIDAY MEAL IDEAS AND RECIPES?
GET MY EASY NO-FAIL HOLIDAY MEALS E-COOKBOOK!
If you made this, share a photo!
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the halved baby potatoes to a large casserole dish (I like using a white ceramic dish that's pretty for serving and can go straight from the oven to the table).
- Melt the butter in a dish in the microwave and pour it over the potatoes in the casserole dish, along with the olive oil.
- Mince the garlic and add it as well, along with the chopped dill and rosemary, and the salt and pepper.
- Toss everything together well with your hands or a spoon, to be sure the potatoes are completely coated and the herbs are distributed throughout.
- Roast at 375 degrees, uncovered, for about 30 minutes or until the skins of the potatoes are crispy and the potatoes are soft inside when pierced with a fork.
- Serve immediately with your favourite holiday or family meal.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.