*This Easy One Pot Pasta Primavera post is sponsored by Barilla Canada Inc. I’ve received compensation but, as always, all opinions are my own.
This Easy One Pot Pasta Primavera is going to become your family’s new favourite healthy weeknight meal! It’s made with basic ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen, and it’s so creamy and delicious!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
There’s no better time of the year than when the Farmers Markets are packed with fresh and delicious produce, am I right?? Our family’s favourite dinners of all time always start with a trip to the market for all the fresh veggies, and I’ve got an absolutely delicious vegetable-packed recipe for you today in partnership with Barilla Canada – this Easy One Pot Pasta Primavera! It’s our family’s new favourite quick and easy meal idea for those end-of-summer evenings made with Barilla Pasta, our family’s favourite pasta brand – keep it vegetarian, or add some grilled chicken or fish on the side for a protein-packed meal!
Pasta is one of our family’s favourite meals and I’m always sure to put it on our meal plan once a week or more. It’s no secret that I’ve been partnering with Barilla for over 3 years now, simply because we’re big fans of the brand. Barilla Pasta performs well in all kinds of recipes because of it’s superior quality – it’s never glue-y and it’s got the perfect amount of starchiness for creamy sauces, like this Easy One Pot Pasta Primavera!
I’ve been sharing all my favourite pasta recipes with you over the years, like this Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup, this Creamy One Pot Enchilada Pasta, or this Rainbow Vegetable Pasta Salad. If you’ve been following thebusybaker.ca for any length of time you’ll already know how obsessed I am with easy meal ideas that don’t sacrifice our family’s healthy eating goals. We love fresh, nutrient-dense foods and this Easy One Pot Pasta Primavera is packed with healthy ingredients! You’re going to love it!
CLICK HERE to follow me on Facebook for even more delicious recipes!!
Love healthy comfort food? Here are my favourite tips for keeping your homemade comfort meals healthy too!
- Use a high-quality pasta! – there’s nothing worse than glue-y or overly starchy pasta when you’re trying to pull off a fresh and delicious one-pot pasta dish. Barilla gets my vote for the pasta brand that holds up best in any pasta dish!
- Fresh is always best! – ultra-fresh in-season veggies that hold their shape during cooking are the best choices for one-pot pasta dishes like this one. Always choose ripe produce and lots of fresh herbs, and pack your dishes with veggies to create a healthy balance.
- Go for flavour! – adding a small amount of heavy cream to a family-size meal doesn’t actually add THAT much fat or THAT many calories, and it goes a long way in the taste department. Use a healthier, natural cream or opt for a lower-fat version if you prefer. Using a dairy-free alternative can sometimes be your best bet – our favourite is oat cream, but coconut cream also works great!
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY WEEKNIGHT MEAL IDEAS?
Get my Quick and Easy 4-Week Meal Plan Guide!
For more tips on how to build your favourite pasta dish with Barilla Canada, check out their recipe builders HERE.
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this Easy One Pot Pasta Primavera as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite easy, healthy weeknight pasta dish? I’d love to know! Don’t forget to visit barilla.ca for even more delicious pasta recipes!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for even more comfort food meals? You’ll LOVE these:
- Easy One Pot Pasta Primavera
- Creamy Enchilada One Pot Pasta
- Crispy Oven Fried Chicken
- Skillet French Onion Stuffed Chicken
- Skillet Pesto Caprese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Chicken Breasts with White Wine Mushroom Sauce
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN MEAL IDEAS?
Get my 1-week Vegetarian Meal Plan E-Cookbook!
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this easy recipe. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel
Easy One Pot Pasta Primavera
- ½ box Barilla Spaghetti noodles
- 2 ¼ cups hot water
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 ½ cup mushrooms quartered
- ½ cup julienned carrots
- ½ cup frozen peas
- ½ cup frozen corn
- 1 ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ¾ cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- more shaved parmesan for garnish
- chopped fresh parsley and basil for garnish
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add the spaghetti noodles and hot water, along with the salt, pepper and garlic.
- Cover and let boil until the pasta is about half cooked and some liquid remains.
- Remove the lid and add the zucchini, mushrooms, and carrots and toss well, covering the skillet again for several minutes until the vegetables soften.
- Add the frozen peas and corn, cherry tomatoes, parmesan and heavy cream and toss well, cooking for 1-2 more minutes until a creamy sauce forms and all the vegetables are soft.
- Serve immediately with more shaved parmesan and fresh parsley and basil.