This Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner is packed with veggies and lean protein – it’s the perfect simple weeknight family meal made all in one pan!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
When life gets crazy you know I love a delicious and simple dinner that’s healthy and wholesome. Sheet pan dinners are some of my go-to meals for busy days – they’re quick to throw together and they have that set-it-and-forget-it quality that I LOVE – it gives me time to help with homework, make lunches for the next day, or get a few dishes done while dinner cooks in the oven. This Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner is one of our favourite meals lately, and it’s simple enough even my kids can make it!
I’ve a ton of of my favourite easy meals with you in the past, like this One Pot Pepperoni Pizza Pasta, this Easy Tomato Asparagus Carbonara Pasta, and even this Lemon Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner. This recipe is another one of our favourites, and I know you’re going to love it as much as we do!
Ingredients for Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
- frozen baby carrots
- cherry tomatoes
- turkey or other reduced-fat sausages
- olive oil
- Italian Salad Dressing Mix (one packet)
How to Make a Sheet Pan Dinner with Sausages
- Cut the potatoes small. Potatoes cook more slowly than other vegetables, so cut them to half the size of the pieces of broccoli you’re using.
- Use frozen carrots. Fresh baby carrots take forever to soften in the oven, so frozen baby carrots work the best in this recipe. If you have to use fresh, simply cut them in half before using.
- Slice your sausages. Slicing the sausages makes the cooking time faster.
- Toss everything together. Toss everything together either in a large bowl or on your sheet pan. Sprinkle with the salad dressing mix and the olive oil and toss well to coat.
- Bake and Serve. Throw the pan in the oven, uncovered, and bake for 20-25 minutes!
Looking for more sheet pan meals? You’ll love this Italian Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner, this Easy Pork Chop Sheet Pan Dinner, these Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas, or this Easy Paprika Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you enjoy this delicious recipe as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite family meal for a busy day? I’d love to know!
Kitchen Products I Recommend
Looking for more recipes like this? You’ll love these!
- Lemon Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Italian Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
- Paprika Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Creamy One Pot Creamy Enchilada Pasta
- One Pot Pepperoni Pizza Pasta
- One Pan Turkey Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie
Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups frozen baby carrots
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 large reduced-fat sausages (turkey or pork sausages work well)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 packet Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a large sheet pan by lining it with parchment paper or spraying it with cooking spray.
- Cut the potatoes into 3/4-inch pieces and add them to the sheet pan, along with the broccoli florets, frozen baby carrots and cherry tomatoes.
- Slice the sausages into 1-inch slices and add them to the sheet pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over everything and sprinkle with one packet of dry Italian Salad Dressing Mix.
- Toss everything together very well to coat, and spread out in an even layer on the pan.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Serve immediately.