This Blue Cheese Dressing recipe makes a delicious homemade keto salad dressing for blue cheese lovers! Make it in minutes with only 5 ingredients to enjoy on all your favourite salads!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I don’t know about you but I absolutely LOVE blue cheese. This blue cheese dressing recipe is my take on the classic diner salad dressing, and it’s SO easy to make. It tastes just like the kind you get at a restaurant!
Blue cheese dressing recipe
When I was growing up my grandparents would often take us for lunch to an Italian restaurant and both my grandma and I would order a green salad smothered in blue cheese dressing. It was her favourite, and after she introduced me to it it became my favourite too! My Easy Homemade Blue Cheese Salad Dressing is my version of the classic Blue Cheese Dressing – it’s ultra creamy, savoury, and packed with delicious blue cheese. It’s the perfect addition to any garden salad and it’s easy to make in a mason jar!
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN MEAL IDEAS?
Get my 1-week Vegetarian Meal Plan E-Cookbook!
How to store salad dressing
Mason jars are a great kitchen tool to have on hand for things like this Blue Cheese Dressing recipe. They’re airtight, so you don’t have to worry about spills, they’re dishwasher safe and easy to clean, and they’re great for more than just salad dressings. I use them for smoothies, homemade jams, soups, and other food storage. Get my favourite go-to Mason jars HERE (affiliate link). Aside from mason jars, one of my absolute FAVOURITE kitchen tools is this OXO Good Grips Salad Dressing Shaker (affiliate link). I make homemade salad dressing all the time because the bottled stuff isn’t available where I live. Plus, I also like being able to control the amount of fat and sugar I’m pouring over my salads. This salad dressing shaker is PERFECT for making homemade salad dressings in a flash!! It allows you to measure ingredients right into the shaker (with the handy measurements on the side), it forms an airtight seal to keep the salad dressing fresh (and it’s good for shaking too!), and it pours beautifully thanks to the spout. It fits nicely in the fridge, and it’s seriously one of my favourite kitchen items ever!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this blue cheese dressing recipe as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite homemade salad dressing? I’d love to know!
Kitchen Products I recommend:
Looking for more delicious salad recipes? You’ll love these!!
- Berry Walnut Spinach Salad with Maple Vinaigrette
- Healthy Greek Yogurt Caesar Salad
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with Creamy Bacon Dressing
- Quick and Easy Greek Pasta Salad
- Rainbow Vegetable Pasta Salad
- Grapefruit and Arugula Salad
- Best Ever Creamy Italian Salad Dressing
LOOKING FOR MORE HEALTHY WHOLE-FOOD RECIPES WITH EASY COOKING TIPS?
GET MY HEALTHY WHOLE-FOOD RECIPES E-COOKBOOK!
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this easy dressing. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel
Keto Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream (use fat free Greek yogurt instead, if desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Add the mayonnaise, milk, sour cream and Worcestershire sauce to a bowl or mason jar. Whisk well to combine (or shake the mason jar with the lid on).
- Stir in the blue cheese and a pinch or two each of salt and pepper. Taste, and add a little more salt if needed.
- Serve over your favourite green salads, or store in the fridge in a mason jar (or other airtight container) to serve another day.