NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:Easy Greek Salad, these Classic Healthy Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and these Honey Balsamic Roasted Carrots. If you’re looking for another amazing side dish to add to your spring/summer recipe repertoire, this Lemon Garlic Roasted Asparagus is definitely it! Just a few simple ingredients and about 15 minutes are all it takes until you’ll be in asparagus heaven!
LOOKING FOR MORE HEALTHY WHOLE-FOOD RECIPES WITH EASY COOKING TIPS?
GET MY HEALTHY WHOLE-FOOD RECIPES E-COOKBOOK!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Kitchen Products I recommend:
Looking for more recipes like this? You’ll love these!
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN MEAL IDEAS?
Get my 1-week Vegetarian Meal Plan E-Cookbook!
Lemon Garlic Roasted Asparagus
- 2 bunches asparagus (approximately 30 pieces), washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed (OR 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 lemon sliced
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Snap the bottom inch off each of the asparagus stalks (or slice with a knife if desired).
- Place on a large baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Add the garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and toss well to coat.
- Lay the lemon slices on top and roast for 10-15 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit or until bright green in colour and only slightly soft.
- Serve immediately.