This Best Ever Vegan Peppermint Chocolate Tart is the BEST indulgent dessert that’s easy to make with a secret ingredient! It’s packed with chocolate, it’s creamy and indulgent, and it’s vegan!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I don’t know about you but we LOVE a good no bake dessert. There’s nothing quite so satisfying as wowing dinner guests with a decadent dessert that you literally spent minutes preparing! This Best Ever Vegan Peppermint Chocolate Tart is the perfect dessert for holiday entertaining (think Christmas Dinner or a New Year’s Eve party) and you’re going to LOVE it!!
I’ve made this Best Ever Vegan Peppermint Chocolate Tart for so many gatherings and it’s one of my go-to desserts to make when entertaining. And the best part? Well, there are two: First, the filling contains only 4 ingredients!!! Can you believe it!? And second, there is NO dairy in this recipe, and no eggs, making it perfect for friends or family members who are vegan or dairy-free! All you need for this recipe, as far as kitchen tools go, is a blender – here’s a link to my favourite one (affiliate link) – and a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom (affiliate link), OR simply a 9-inch spring form pan (affiliate link). That’s it! It’s as simple as making the 2-ingredient crust, chilling it while you make the filling, and then dumping the filling ingredients in the blender, blending until smooth, and then chilling everything for a few hours to set. Honestly, it’s more work to drive to your favourite bakery and buy an already-made chocolate tart than it is to make this one yourself at home!!!
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY AND DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE RECIPES AND TIPS?
Get my Easy No-Bake Cheesecakes E-Cookbook!
Looking for even more delicious no-bake cheesecakes? Try my No Bake Snickers Cheesecake or this delicious No Bake Nutella Cheesecake!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this tart as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite no bake dessert? I’d love to know!
Looking for more easy no bake desserts? You’ll LOVE these:
KITCHEN PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY STRESS-FREE HOLIDAY MEAL IDEAS AND RECIPES?
GET MY EASY NO-FAIL HOLIDAY MEALS E-COOKBOOK!
If you made this, share a photo!
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
- 32 chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreos are vegan, but there are many other brands that are vegan, dairy-free, and even gluten-free)
- 3 tablespoons melted margarine (or other vegan butter)
- 600 grams silken tofu, drained (approximately 20-21 oz)
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup (do not use table or pancake syrup that doesn't contain maple syrup - use real, pure maple syrup for this recipe)
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract (or use as much as the packaging directs - peppermint extract is made in many different strengths...read the label!)
- 400 grams dark chocolate, melted (approximately 14 oz)
- Shaved chocolate and vegan whipped topping for serving
- Crush the chocolate sandwich cookies in your blender and add the melted margarine, pulsing to combine completely.
- Press the cookie crumb mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch removable bottom tart pan (for easy removal of the cheesecake later on!)
- Chill the crust to set while you make the filling.
- Clean your blender and add the silken tofu, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and peppermint extract.
- Melt the chocolate in a double-boiler over low heat, or melt it in the microwave at 50% power for 30-second increments until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Let the chocolate cool slightly before adding it to the blender with the other ingredients. This will ensure a smooth texture.
- Blend until very smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the blender if necessary.
- Pour the filling into the chilled crust and smooth out the top with a rubber spatula.
- Place the tart in the fridge to chill for at least 6 hours, or overnight, before transferring to a plate to slice and serve.
- Serve with shaved chocolate, and/or your favourite vegan whipped topping.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.