These Easy Crispy Rosemary Garlic Potatoes are the easiest pan roasted potatoes that are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside – in only one pan, no boiling required!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve attempted to make crispy roasted potatoes and failed. Miserably. You know, those ultra crispy-on-the-outside-fluffy-on-the-inside roasted potatoes that are deliciously savoury and pair perfectly with…well, basically everything? I’ve tried SO many recipes available online that all require parboiling (a fancy word for pre-boiling) the potatoes ahead of roasting – a technique that pre-cooks the potatoes to help you achieve the perfect crispy/fluffy balance – and I was determined to create a recipe that was quicker and easier, but just as delicious. And I did!!
These Easy Crispy Rosemary Garlic roasted potatoes are some of the BEST roasted potatoes you’ll ever try! They are perfect for the holidays as a side dish alongside your favourite Prime Rib, Turkey or Chicken, and they are super easy to make in only one pan!
How to make crispy roasted potatoes
Making Crispy Roasted Potatoes at home is super simple. Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make crispy roasted potatoes:
- small-medium Yukon Gold or white potatoes
- olive oil
- coarse salt and pepper
- chopped rosemary (fresh or dried)
- garlic powder
Slice the potatoes in half, toss all the seasonings together with the cornmeal, oil and heat the skillet and then roast! It’s that easy! (Full recipe is below in the recipe card).
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN MEAL IDEAS?
Get my 1-week Vegetarian Meal Plan E-Cookbook!
Looking for even more delicious potato recipes? Try these Slow Cooker Rustic Garlic Mashed Potatoes, or this Buttermilk Ranch Potato Salad!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love these Easy Crispy Rosemary Garlic Roasted Potatoes as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite holiday side dish? I’d love to know!
Kitchen Products I recommend:
Looking for holiday side dishes? You’ll LOVE these:
- Easy Crock Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Easy Vegan Green Bean Casserole
- Roasted Garlic Butter Carrots
- Apple Walnut Spinach Salad
- Roasted Beet Salad with Greens
- Maple Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Winter Berry Cocktail (Alcohol Free Version Included)
- Rosemary Dill Roasted Potatoes
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY STRESS-FREE HOLIDAY MEAL IDEAS AND RECIPES?
GET MY EASY NO-FAIL HOLIDAY MEALS E-COOKBOOK!
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this great side dish. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel
If you made this, share a photo!
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a cast iron skillet by greasing it with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, placing it in the oven to heat up.
- Cut the potatoes in half.
- Place the potato halves in a large bowl or a Ziploc bag and drizzle the rest of the olive oil over them. Toss the potatoes in the oil.
- Add the salt, pepper, rosemary, garlic powder, and corn meal, and toss well until the potatoes are completely coated in the corn meal and the seasoning.
- Remove the cast iron skillet from the oven and place the potatoes flat-side down in the skillet
- Sprinkle any remaining corn meal mixture over the potatoes and roast for 40 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.