NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:smoothie fans, and y’all know how much I love homemade lemonade recipes, so this Healthy Sparkling Mojito Lemonade is our latest favourite way to enjoy a refreshing summer mocktail!
Homemade Lemonade with a Mojito TwistI’ve already shared several of my favourite lemonade recipes with you, including this Blended Strawberry Lemonade, this Classic 3-Ingredient Healthy Lemonade, my Healthy Pomegranate Lemonade and my Healthy Blueberry Lemonade. This Healthy Sparkling Mojito Lemonade is the perfect way to take your lemonade up a notch for summer, especially if you LOVE those classic mojito flavours, like I do!
LOOKING FOR MORE HEALTHY WHOLE-FOOD RECIPES WITH EASY COOKING TIPS?
GET MY HEALTHY WHOLE-FOOD RECIPES E-COOKBOOK!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Kitchen Products I Recommend:
Looking for more warm-weather drink recipes like this? Try these recipes below!
- Raspberry Peach Green Tea Smoothie
- Healthy Cucumber Lemonade
- Watermelon Green Tea Refresher
- Green Apple Spinach Smoothie
- Healthy Strawberry Lemonade
Recipe VideoWatch the video below to see exactly how I make this cool drink. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN MEAL IDEAS?
Get my 1-week Vegetarian Meal Plan E-Cookbook!
Healthy Sparkling Mojito Lemonade
- 2 cups cold peppermint tea
- 1/3 cup honey or other vegan substitute
- a handful of fresh mint leaves
- 3 limes, juice and zest
- 3 lemons, juiced
- sparkling water
- fresh mint leaves and lime or lemon wedges for garnish
- Add the peppermint tea, honey, mint leaves, lime juice and zest, and lemon juice to a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Strain the mixture into a large pitcher to remove any bits of mint leaves that remain.
- Fill glasses half-way with the mixture and top it off with sparkling water, a lemon or lime wedge, and some fresh mint leaves for garnish.