These Honey Garlic Oven-Baked Barbecue Ribs are the best and easiest way to make perfect, juicy, fall-off-the-bone ribs with a sweet honey garlic sauce!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Barbecue ribs are one of our family’s favourite summer celebration foods, but they can be so time-consuming to make. This Honey Garlic Oven-Baked Barbecue Ribs recipe is not only quick and easy, it’s one of the best rib recipes you’ll ever try!
How to Make Oven-Baked Ribs
The easiest way to make ribs is to bake them in the oven after flavouring them with an easy homemade dry rub. After baking, slather them in your favourite barbecue sauce (I use my Easy Homemade Honey Garlic Barbecue Sauce recipe every time!) and broil to perfection for just a few minutes.
Ingredients for Oven-Baked Ribs:
To make these Honey Garlic Oven-Baked Barbecue Ribs you’ll need:
- 3 racks babyback or pork loin ribs
- brown sugar
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- seasoning salt
- black pepper
- smoked paprika
- chili powder
- dried thyme
- cooking spray
- one recipe Homemade Honey Garlic Barbecue Sauce
If you’re looking for delicious side dishes to serve alongside these delicious oven-baked ribs, try my favourite Rosemary Dill Roasted Potatoes, this Greek Yogurt Caesar Salad, or these Easy Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love these Honey Garlic Oven-Baked Barbecue Ribs as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite side dish to enjoy with ribs in the summer? I’d love to know!
Looking for even more delicious recipes like this one? You’ll LOVE these:
Easy Korean Beef Rice Bowls (15 Minute Meal!)
Kitchen products I recommend:
Honey Garlic Oven-Baked Barbecue Ribs
- 3 racks babyback or pork loin ribs membrane removed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 recipe Homemade Honey Garlic Barbecue Sauce (recipe link below, or 1-2 cups of your favourite barbecue sauce)
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the membranes from the back of the rib racks and pat them dry.
- In a bowl, mix together the brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoning salt, black pepper, paprika, chili powder, cumin and thyme until a dry, crumbly mixture forms.
- Rub this mixture all over both sides of the rib racks and wrap all three racks in aluminum foil, individually, placing them on a baking sheet (or two, if needed) and into the oven at 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake the ribs for about 1 and a half hours, fully wrapped in foil.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and open the foil, draining any liquid. Place the racks of ribs on the baking sheet (line it with more foil, if desired) and brush a thick, generous coat of barbecue sauce on all sides.
- Try my Easy Homemade Honey Garlic Barbecue Sauce for this recipe, as it creates the perfect honey garlic flavour on the ribs.
- Turn the oven to broil, and broil the ribs at a high temperature for up to 5 minutes, or until the barbecue sauce bubbles and begins to caramelize.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and serve.
The technique for this recipe is adapted from Butter Your Biscuit’s Easy Oven Baked Ribs.