This Easy No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is the perfect simple no bake dessert for white chocolate lovers! Only a few basic ingredients and no gelatine!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I don’t know about you but I absolutely LOVE white chocolate! And if you know me at all you’ll also know how much I love cheesecake, so a cheesecake made with white chocolate??? I’m in love! This Easy No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is one of my favourite desserts of all time for so many reasons – the flavour is amazing, it’s a snap to make, it sets beautifully in the fridge with no gelatine, and it turns out perfectly every single time!!
This Easy No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake is absolutely perfect for spring and summer since it features a quick and easy homemade raspberry sauce swirled into the cheesecake batter before it sets. The raspberry swirl creates the perfect gorgeous presentation and because it calls for fresh berries, the flavour is out of this world! (But you could also make it with frozen berries if that’s all you have on hand!)
I’ve shared SO many of my favourite Easy No Bake Cheesecakes with you already, like this Mint Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake, this Strawberry Swirl No Bake Cheesecake, and this Easy No Bake Mini Eggs Cheesecake. This Easy No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake uses a very similar no-fail no-bake cheesecake method, so today I’m sharing some of my favourite tips for taking your no bake cheesecakes to the next level!!
How to make no bake cheesecake:
- Use full fat cream cheese. Low fat cream cheese has a higher water content and therefore liquifies more at room temperature than regular full fat cream cheese does. Using full fat cream cheese will help keep your no bake cheesecake firm and help it slice cleanly for serving.
- Use whipped cream or whipped topping whipped to stiff peaks. Under-whipped cream can be too liquid-y and therefore prevent the cheesecake from setting.
- Use melted chocolate. Melted white, dark or even milk chocolate hardens when it cools which helps give structure to a no-bake cheesecake, helping it firm up for slicing.
- Set the cheesecake in the fridge first, and then the freezer for best results. My no bake cheesecakes always turn out best when the chill for 6-8 hours in the fridge and then spend 3-4 hours in the freezer to firm up for those gorgeous, clean slices.
- Don’t add too many extra ingredients. Too many chunks of chocolate, fruit, or sprinkles, or any other add-ins can prevent the cheesecake from setting properly and make it more difficult to slice cleanly. Be sure to use only what the recipe calls for!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this Easy No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite white chocolate dessert? I’d love to know!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for more easy no bake desserts? You’ll LOVE these:
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie
- Easy No Bake Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Mousse Vegan Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Classic Tiramisu
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Mocha Tiramisu
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this rich dessert. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel
Easy No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
For the raspberry sauce:
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
For the cheesecake:
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 800 grams full fat cream cheese at room temperature (approximately 28 ounces)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar sifted to remove lumps
- 400 grams white chocolate melted and cooled to just above room temperature (approximately 15 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream OR whipped topping at room temperature
- white chocolate shavings and whipped cream for serving/garnish (optional)
- Heat a small pot over medium-low heat and add the raspberries, sugar and cornstarch. Stir constantly to prevent burning.
- Let the berries heat up and mash them as they begin to fall apart and the sugar melts, creating a thick sauce. Once the berry sauce begins to bubble, turn off the heat and cool the sauce to room temperature, setting it aside for later. (Instead of making the raspberry sauce yourself, feel free to use your favourite high-quality raspberry jam instead).
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and the melted butter until the crumbs are completely moistened.
- Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and up the sides just slightly, to form a crust. Chill to set.
- Beat the cream cheese on medium speed until very smooth. The cream cheese MUST be at room temperature.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat well until incorporated.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave (break it into small pieces first) on 50% power for 30-second increments until the chocolate is just melted.
- Let the chocolate cool slightly to just above room temperature before pouring it into the cream cheese mixture. The cream cheese mixture MUST be at room temperature or it will cause the chocolate to solidify during the mixing process, creating chunks chocolate in the cheesecake batter (the cheesecake will lose its silky smooth texture).
- Beat on medium speed until the chocolate is fully incorporated (scrape down the sides of the bowl well here).
- Fold in the whipped cream or whipped topping gently until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared crust and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Dollop several spoonfuls of the raspberry sauce on the top of the cheesecake and use a butter knife to create a swirl pattern (see the VIDEO in the post above for a tutorial!). You will be left with extra raspberry sauce - use this for serving.
- Chill the cheesecake in the fridge overnight, (OR for at least 6 hours plus 1 hour in the freezer) before slicing and serving.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream, white chocolate shavings, and extra raspberry sauce, if desired.